Friday, February 05, 2010

 

Turning off Google Blogger

WordpressThe good folks at Google have given me notice that they will no longer support blogs such as mine that are hosted on my own website, so I will be porting the content over to new tools from Wordpress, over the course of this weekend. Watch for a new style on Monday.

If you are reading updates through RSS, I hope to have things working properly by Monday. There should be a new posting Monday morning. Contact me if you aren't getting the new posts.

Hopefully, everything will be done before I have to face the freezing temperatures early Sunday morning, barbecuing wings for the annual Goldberg Superbowl party, a tradition dating back 13 years to Elway's back-to-back victories.

What are you doing for the "big game"?

Comments:
what will the new wordpress url be?
 
If the migration goes correctly, the url will stay the same (www.mhgoldberg.com/blog)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?